Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Liverpool Town Hall

SCREENSHOTS
2,206 Downloads 98 Thanks  Thanks 39 Favourited 17,715 Views
Uploaded: 9th May 2016 at 2:38 AM
Updated: 9th May 2016 at 12:20 PM
This is a recreation of the Liverpool Town Hall, an 18th century Neoclassical town hall in Liverpool, England.

The ground floor has the council chamber, a lounge, the main restrooms, offices, and a "kitchen". The first floor houses three reception rooms across the front, a small ballroom and a dining room (with a stairwell down to the kitchen). At the back is a large ballroom with a stage for musical performances. The second floor has some more offices, a larger executive office, a reading room, a lounge, and additional restrooms. Connecting all the floors is a grand central stairwell.

I was watching a documentary on English civic architecture, and not even 15 minutes had passed before I had Sims 3 opened and building. Aside from practical adjustments, I added rooms on the second floor to contrast the ceiling height of the ballrooms. Numerous small offices were added as well, for more administrative options. That being said, this lot is presented as purely cosmetic community lot, but with a rabbit hole rug it could be a city hall or as your imagination sees fit.

Worlds Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, and Supernatural are required for vital build mode items. Island Paradise provides a bit of architectural detail on the dome. Pets, University, Town Life, and Master Suite are used for furnishings and decorations.

Store Content:

Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Arched Doorway

Custom Content Not Included:

Two Tile Window of Opportunity by whitewaterwood @ MTS

Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 599,071
Lot Price (unfurnished): 390,934