Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

KSK Stylish Girls' Formal Dress - Beaded

SCREENSHOTS
9,069 Downloads 104 Thanks  Thanks 14 Favourited 8,684 Views
Uploaded: 14th May 2016 at 12:45 PM
Hi everyone!

First of all, Thanks go to:

* MTS2 for continuing to host Sims2 downloads!
* Kate from Parsimonious Sims for allowing her mesh to be included in recolour downloads - please ensure you download the mesh file as well as my recolour(s) in the downloads section!

My Sims' little girl is growing up and needed some variety in formal dresses... even though, she is nearly a teenager and will probably never need them!

So here are three beaded dresses. Yes, they are all very similar in colour. The original photo I skinned from had a strange combo of glue and green but I kept it because that's what the real life dress looked like (with some artistic license to make it "work" in the game).

I made two slight variations; one more ice-blue (shown at left in pic), and the other more mint-green (shown at right in pic), so that the overall dress had colours that worked together more closely.

Other recolours looked very weird... I did try, but they looked awful, so here are the ones that look good.

Also, I'm a fan of having the shoes look good, not just the dresses, so I tried to make the shoes look nice as well.

I hope you enjoy these!

Cheers,
KSK

Additional Credits:
* MTS2 for continuing to host Sims2 downloads!
* Kate from Parsimonious Sims for allowing her mesh to be included in recolour downloads - mesh policy can be found here:
http://www.parsimonious.org/support...policies.html#2