Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

blake_boy's Modular Sofa Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
8,516 Downloads 312 Thanks  Thanks 56 Favourited 20,380 Views
Uploaded: 28th Jun 2016 at 2:09 PM
Updated: 4th Jul 2017 at 4:34 AM
I recently came across the Annie Modular Sofa by blake_boy and just had to recolours it, in Shasta's YETI Colours as well as Fairy Floss and Lemon Drop. Then I went back and added 18 extra cushion recolours.

A couple of things you need to know about the Modular Sofa, you must have Inge Jones "Is Sofa a Sectional" global patch for the sofa to work as intended also you can not change the colour of the Blake's-Annie-Modular-SofaNoCushion and Blake's-Annie-Modular-SofaOttoman by using the swatch tool, if they are joined together, you have to delete and replace them.

As a bonus these recolours will also work with blake_boy's Opera Modular Sofa.

The MESHES are not included, you can get them HERE as well as recolours by blake_boy. I strongly recommend you carefully read what blake_boy has to say in his upload post.

These are not base game compatible, I think Nightlife is required!

Blake's-Annie-Modular-Sofa: MASTER
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Sofas & Loveseats. Price: §169.

Blake's-Annie-Modular-SofaNoCushion: Slaved to the Blake's-Annie-Modular-Sofa
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Sofas & Loveseats. Price: §159.

Blake's-Annie-Modular-SofaOttoman: Slaved to the Blake's-Annie-Modular-Sofa
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Sofas & Loveseats. Price: §139.like I said do not

Custom Content used in my screenshots: "Two Dogs and an Olive" Recolours, "Two Dogs and an Olive" Resized and Olive Tree by TheNinthWave.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the zip file.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
I can not say where I originally got the texture images from, they are just some of the 108.85GB of texture images I have randomly collected over several years from within Public Domain.
The amazing artist Amanda Krantz for the 'Nesting Seasons' artwork used in my screenshots.
shastakiss for the YETI Colour Palette.
blake_boy for the Annie Modular Sofa.
Inge Jones for the "Is Sofa a Sectional" global patch, which is needed for the Modular Sofa to work properly.