Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Hunt House

SCREENSHOTS
5,366 Downloads 148 Thanks  Thanks 49 Favourited 15,036 Views
Uploaded: 26th Aug 2016 at 8:05 PM
Updated: 5th Dec 2017 at 5:30 AM
Okay, so the name isn't the greatest, but naming isn't something I have ever claimed to excel at. Its name comes from the fact that the people who live here have the surname "Hunt." I'm sure you were just dying to know that!

Anyway...

This American style home has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It's open and spacious and features brighter colors than I usually use. The Hunt family is notoriously tacky (if any of you remember my two Hunt McMansions for The Sims 3 from last year you may recall how the furnishing were a tad strange...that was done on purpose), which is why there is a lot of gold items on this lot. Also, the husband's favorite color is green, which is why the first floor has many green items and plants.

What I really like about this house is that both the dining room and living room can be swapped if you so choose. Both are big enough to be used as either one of them...most of my houses have clear, designated, separate dining rooms and living rooms but that's not necessarily the case here. There is also a space upstairs that can be used as an office, although I put the computer on the first floor. I just really like that the rooms can be easily be used for different functions and I love how they turned out.

BASE GAME ONLY. NO CC. I hope you enjoy this home as much as I do!

There are two versions of this house available. One "unfurnished" version with only the bathrooms and kitchen cabinets completed, and one fully furnished "move in ready" version.

Features

Spacious, semi-open floorplan
Four bedrooms (one master, one unfurnished)
Two and a half bathrooms (one en-suite)
Galley kitchen with island
Breakfast area
Formal dining room
Living room
Fireplace
Office space
First and second floor deck space
Large, landscaped yard

Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 172354
Lot Price (unfurnished): 72862