Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Ferdinand-Fisher House

SCREENSHOTS
731 Downloads 60 Thanks  Thanks 21 Favourited 9,868 Views
Uploaded: 6th Sep 2016 at 10:07 AM
Updated: 30th Oct 2017 at 5:16 PM by Fergus' Mind
Today I present to you my attempt at recreating one of my dream homes; The Ferdinand-Fisher House of Astoria, OR. When I first saw this house for sale years ago I fell in love with it immediately. For some reason I felt really enchanted by its facade and position on the hill above Astoria, and I felt that if the tv show 'Charmed' were to ever have been set in Astoria, this would have been the house they would have used for the exterior. It's also located a few blocks from the famous Flavel House.

My recreation of the house has required some liberties being taken as I had to guess at the layout of the home, beyond the four principal rooms located around the main staircase. I've also had to amend the proportions of the exterior slightly, particularly on the sides in order to fit the spaces/rooms in that the house is said to have. But after all that, I'm thrilled with how the home has turned out, although it's been sitting in my game in a near-finished condition for months as I've been using it as a home for my legacy family of four sister witches, hence some of the decorative choices being a little more personal than neutral.

Lot Info:
The house was built on a 30 by 40 lot, costing 248,732 simoleons furnished and 155,829 simoleons unfurnished.
The house has 5 bedroom, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half-bathrooms, 4 reception rooms, a study, a library, a sunroom, a large basement studio and an attic ballroom suite.

Creator Notes:
All of the fireplaces have been magically upgraded to 'fireproof' and all of the sinks and toilets have been magically upgraded to 'unbreakable', so the home has been built to stand up to the daily wear-and-tear that a family of sims can throw at it.
The home has been thoroughly play-tested, and the family wasn't the cleanest, so there may still be a little evidence from previous use, although I did have a maid in there all day cleaning the home from top-to-bottom to make the home presentable.

As usual, if there are any issues; let me know, otherwise, I hope you all enjoy playing this home as much as I have. :lovestruc

Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 248,732 Simoleons
Lot Price (unfurnished): 155,829 Simoleons