Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Transcendental court career, based on Stairway to heaven

SCREENSHOTS
1,389 Downloads 31 Thanks  Thanks 3 Favourited 8,552 Views
Uploaded: 20th Oct 2016 at 11:24 AM
Updated: 21st Mar 2018 at 5:40 PM - corrected some typos in the description
Transcendental court

Hello.
This time I bring you a somehow eccentric career for your transcendental Sims. It's a little special but I hope that those of you who know the great movie "A matter of life and death" on which the career is vaguely based might enjoy it.

The movie with David Niven and Kim Hunter is from 1946, in America it's known as "Stairway to heaven." It's a little drama, a little comedy, a little fantasy. It's 1945 and the RAF pilot Peter is supposed to die, jumping out of his plane without parachute. But the responsible "conductor" can't find him because of the English fog. As Conductor 71 finds Peter 20 hours later, Peter has fallen in love with the radio operator June and refuses to die. Therefore the conductor's superiors agree to hold a trial. At the same time a friend of June's diagnosed a brain damage and Peter has to be operated. It is left to us whether the Other World and the trial exist in fact or only in Peter's imagination.

However, I decided that for the Sims this Other World is real and now it was opened for them to work there.

The career is available in German and English. I'd be happy about any comment.