Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Manor House Washroom in Vintage Colours

SCREENSHOTS
18,867 Downloads 284 Thanks  Thanks 39 Favourited 21,264 Views
Uploaded: 29th Oct 2016 at 10:07 AM
Updated: 4th Jul 2017 at 4:22 AM
Recolours of Manor House Washroom Pt and the Manor House Washroom Pt2 by phoenix_phaerie in 18 vintage recolours to match the Vintage Sanitaryware I uploaded last November. There 2 extra metal recolours, Iron and Silver, as well as the original three metal colours Bronze, Gold and Nickel. Also all wood comes in the usual 6 AL Wood Textures.

The Resteze Avacado, Resteze Ivory and Resteze Salmon toilets are the original Maxis toilets, the Resteze Salmon and Simply Sky Blue sinks are the original Maxis sinks also the Hubba Green bath is the original Maxis bath. The bath, toilet, bidet and sink come in clean and dirty states.

I did change the Cabinet MESH, the Towel is now recolourable and the glass in the door is no longer recolourable. I also slaved the towel to the Towel Rack Towels, so you must have the Towel Rack Recolours for the towel colours to show up for the Medicine Cabinet.
I also change the Wall Sconce mesh, to make it easier to recolour the shades (glass bits).
I did not change the GUID's on the two changed meshes, so if you already have the meshes in your downloads folder I suggest removing them before installing these ones.

Only the Cabinet and Wall Sconce meshes are included, all other meshes can be found HERE and HERE.

These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required! Because of the file size I have split it into 3 zip files.

Manor House Toilet:
Found: Buy Mode > Plumbing > Toilets. Price: §300.

Manor House Washroom Bidet
:
Found: Buy Mode > Plumbing > Toilets. Price: §300.

Manor House Sink Vanity:
Found: Buy Mode > Plumbing > Sinks. Price: §600.

Manor House Slipper Tub:
Found: Buy Mode > Plumbing > Showers & Tubs. Price: §1,500.

Manor House Washroom Medicine Cabinet:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Miscellaneous. Price: §400.

Manor House Washroom Tubside Bench:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Miscellaneous. Price: §250.

Manor House Washroom Toothbrush Cup:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Miscellaneous. Price: §180.

Manor House Washroom Towel Rack
:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Miscellaneous. Price: §400.

Manor House Washroom Paper Holder:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Miscellaneous. Price: §75.

Manor House Washroom Pivot Mirror:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Mirrors. Price: §250.

Manor House Washroom Sconce:
Found: Buy Mode > Lighting > Wall Lamps. Price: §300.

Custom Content used in my screenshots: Olive Tree by TheNinthWave.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the zip files.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Twyfords for the colours and sanitaryware history lesson.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
phoenix_phaerie for the beautiful Manor House Washroom MESHES.