Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

La Perla Tram Station

SCREENSHOTS
1,565 Downloads 22 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 9,025 Views
Uploaded: 30th Oct 2016 at 5:46 AM
Updated: 2nd Mar 2018 at 5:46 AM - update links

While browsing architectural sites, I ran across this little gem by RAS Arquitectos. I was instantly enchanted because I love prefab and small structures, but for a long time, I didn't know what I was going to do with it. All my small lots are taken up and I wasn't looking forward to randomly landscaping the rest of a large lot that wouldn't be used. Of course, setting it as a park would mean the barista wouldn't show up.

Just think of the rest of this lot as full of rage. My expression of frustration at not being able to set my own lot size. But then it came out so fun and cute, I was grateful I was forced to think outside the box.

I feel like I was able to get super close to the original. I even had some dot fonts picked out and was gonna recolor a wall, but then I found minimo's sign. In my imagination, it says La Perla.

All the areas of the coffee shop are well utilized. Customers tend to sit at the counter in the morning and spread to the patio in the afternoon. For a long time I thought the baristas disappeared the dishes into the counter like the waiter station but then I saw one take out a huge stack of dishes late in the day and haul them to the bathroom sink to wash. It works, so I didn't add a sink. Be sure and check out the slide show. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. My favorites are the barista finally cleaning that stinky green counter, and this completely spontaneous one of weary evening commuters.

This lot ships with enlarged versions of the toy trains and tram. If you go to the end of the slide show, you can see the difference between the enlarged textures and the vehicles called by TwistedMexi's Decorative Vehicles Cheat. I initially called the vehicles with this cheat and shortly there after, the game rezoned my lot as a special lot, like The Bluffs and would not let me change it. Not only did I have to revert to an earlier tray file but I had to start a new save file as well. I can't for sure blame this on the cheat because I've used it on at least three other lots with no problem. Just, use it at your own risk.

This lot primarily requires Get Together for the cafe lot type and decor, as well as Get To Work for the stairs, railing, and decor, Spa Day for the bathroom fixtures and windows, and Dine Out for the silver paneling.

Inside the 7zip you will find files with extensions .bpi, .blueprint and .trayitem These go in your Tray folder. Place the lot from inside the lot in build mode with bb.moveobjects on . Don't forget to check the "Include Custom Content" button under ADVANCED on the left side of your library.

Even with MOO, you will need to pick up a lot of stuff after install. Pick up the trains 4 clicks so the wheels will be sitting properly on the tracks. The station signs will need to be raised, as well as a flood light that belongs half way up the water tower. If you grab the shutters and hit the Alt key, they will pop back into place.

You will also need some CC for this lot. Some of it is optional. For example: Angela's window frame could be replaced with the one-tile Spa Day Window. You only need the magazine rack mod if you want your sims to actually be able to read on the lot. The glass shelves could be replaced.
IMPORTANT! If you want your lot to look just like the pics you need to manually download the following files:

B-L-S_Beos_RailSection TS2>TS4 by Beosboxboy converted by BLVCKLIFESIMS
SIMc-TSR-SuddenlyClassic4-Separator1
[domi]Liberated ATM (2 Colors)
BlandCo Contemporary Floating Counter Island v2
DbA@TSR_NEGDFrameLeft
HC Functional Magazine Rack by 8-bitcookie
Helen-AncientPlaces_PottedTree_TS4
KittySims4_GlassShelf
Kiwisims4DeepconcretecollectionUppercabinet
kk_Ts4_MugCup
minimo-EP01BacklitVerticalSign4Sixam
sculptureEP02_GlassAwning