Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Animated Deco Sprinkler - Updated 7-7-'18

SCREENSHOTS
15,700 Downloads 365 Thanks  Thanks 83 Favourited 28,052 Views
Uploaded: 19th Nov 2016 at 12:24 PM
Updated: 9th Apr 2020 at 9:37 PM

If you want to see what exactly is animated and get some more info about this mod, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated Deco Sprinker (it's only 2:09 minutes long)

This file has been UPDATED on 07-07-2018 due to the Seasons Expansion pack. Please RE-DOWNLOAD!

Animated Deco Sprinkler
Maybe you've noticed these deco sprinkler in neighbourhoods as Oasis Springs and Windenburg and want to be able to place those in your own gardens too.
Well, now you can! I made 2 versions, The first object which is invisible, will show the animated sprinkler for an infinite time and the other one has an On/Off switch. Because it's hard to find it when it's turned off and invisible, I added some short grass to easily find it.
For some more info and to see that actual animation, please watch my video at the top of this page.

Object information:
No Expansion packs needed.
These are standalone objects, so they won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find these animated deco sprinklers under Built mode > Decorative > Misc OR type Sprinkler into the search bar.
You can recognize them by my "BG logo" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 10 Simoleon

Game Requirements:
The Sims 4 Base Game

Game Version:
Tested with gameversion: 1.24.112.1010

I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!

>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.

Polygon Counts:
- Invisible Mesh:
Vertices: 4
Polygons: 2

- Short Grass mesh
Vertices: 132
Polygons: 66

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop