Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Deco Sprinkler - Updated 7-7-'18

by Bakie Posted 19th Nov 2016 at 12:24 PM - Updated 9th Apr 2020 at 9:37 PM by Bakie

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 11:01 AM
This is amazing
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sorika86
This is amazing

Thanks Sorika!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Forum Resident
#28 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by huntrezz
Nice! Would be great if they were usable for gardening so you don't have to water your plants anymore ;P

Yes! That would be awesome!

Have you ever given thought to the conversion of the tractor in Grandpa's Grove from TS3 to TS4? I mean, a working tractor, not just deco? Oh, how I miss that thing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Yes! That would be awesome!

Have you ever given thought to the conversion of the tractor in Grandpa's Grove from TS3 to TS4? I mean, a working tractor, not just deco? Oh, how I miss that thing!

I don't have The Sims 3, or at least not that expansion where there's a tractor with it, so can't make conversions for that. (I don't know how to do that either yet by the way)
And making a working tractor is totally impossible for me too, so I'm sorry

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 2:43 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Forum Resident
#32 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
I don't have The Sims 3, or at least not that expansion where there's a tractor with it, so can't make conversions for that. (I don't know how to do that either yet by the way)
And making a working tractor is totally impossible for me too, so I'm sorry

No worries. Just a thought. I have a mod of a deco model of it that I can use on my farms and Snowhaze even made a terrain mode to give the feel of tractor tire marks in the dirt.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
No worries. Just a thought. I have a mod of a deco model of it that I can use on my farms and Snowhaze even made a terrain mode to give the feel of tractor tire marks in the dirt.

I did saw those from Snowhaze! They look great!

Inventor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:53 PM
Amazing!!! Sorry to ask, but these amazing creations, do they need to be updated for the April 2019 patches? I hope they are fine to use, fingers crossed!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th May 2019 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Amazing!!! Sorry to ask, but these amazing creations, do they need to be updated for the April 2019 patches? I hope they are fine to use, fingers crossed!

As far as I know everything works fine and don't need updating after each patch.

Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 11:30 PM
So do I need to install both packages if I have seasons? Or do I just need the one you added for Seasons? Does the one for Seasons include the on/off? I'm not sure about this mod and the details on what I need.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spyder2k5
So do I need to install both packages if I have seasons? Or do I just need the one you added for Seasons? Does the one for Seasons include the on/off? I'm not sure about this mod and the details on what I need.

Hello! You only need the latests uploaded, so the Seasons Updated one. That one will include both 2 versions.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 6:00 AM
I hope you are safe and well.
So sorry to bother you. I downloaded the Seasons version, and I got one package file, the one with the infinite effect. It is the "invisible" sprinkler, too.
I was looking for the on/off version with the little grass around it to help me set it up in my sim's farm.
Could it be that the file is not the right one in the zip folder? I'd really appreciate if you could have a look at this, whenever you find time. THANK YOU!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 9:39 PM
I hope you are safe and well.
So sorry to bother you. I downloaded the Seasons version, and I got one package file, the one with the infinite effect. It is the "invisible" sprinkler, too.
I was looking for the on/off version with the little grass around it to help me set it up in my sim's farm.
Could it be that the file is not the right one in the zip folder? I'd really appreciate if you could have a look at this, whenever you find time. THANK YOU!!!
Hello RedMallie! I just took a look, and it's true you only get the invisible with the second file, as that was the only one that needed an update. I've made the description more clear now (I hope). So for the grass version you can still use the one inside the first file.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so very much!!! Stay safe!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 2:13 PM
Thank you so very much!!! Stay safe!!!
You're welcome! Stay safe yourself too

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 10:50 PM
Aweeesomeeee! Can this be functional as well?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Aweeesomeeee! Can this be functional as well?
Probably, I do have that on my to-do-list

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Probably, I do have that on my to-do-list

Yessss! I'll be on the look out for it. Keep being awesome and stay safe. :lovestruc

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Page 2 of 2