Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sleepyrose - Rented Space's EF Russian Wrap Recolors

SCREENSHOTS
14,155 Downloads 421 Thanks  Thanks 82 Favourited 34,254 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 20th Jan 2017 at 1:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

In my post here I made recolors for Yuxi's beautiful Russian Wrap for Adult Females.
Rented Space (Serenity Fall) converted this mesh to Elder Female and I wanted to give you the recolors for that one too.

I did not include the mesh with my package. So if you don't have it, please download it, otherwise the textures won't show up.
Here's the link to Serenity Fall's original post, where you can grab the mesh: Senior Citizen Celebration

The mesh has morphs which you will be able to see in the fourth picture.

Somehow I forgot the purple recolor in the group shots, but there's a close-up at the inline pictures at the top.
Hope you enjoy and have fun with your game! <3

Additional Credits:
*Rented Space / Serenity Fall for converting the mesh to Elder Females
*Yuxi for converting the mesh in the first place.
*Maxis for 6 TS3 patterns I used (the others were made by me, or come from my personal library), and the original mesh.
*TSR Workshop for texturing.
*Honeywell for the Easy Peasy Picyures Backdrops
*All the wonderful creators of the skins, hairs and make-up on the models.
*And last but not least, MTS for hosting and the moderators for their hard work. <3