Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Nightlife Coffin Hider

SCREENSHOTS
138 Downloads 24 Thanks  Thanks 2 Favourited 12,055 Views
Uploaded: 2nd May 2017 at 11:52 PM
Updated: 5th Jun 2017 at 6:03 AM - Not going to credit EA because they mocked Christianity - they didn't make the game anyway, they only published it, Maxis made it.
NOTE: This mod has NOT been tested with Numenor's AnyGameStarter

As a devout Christian, I like to play The Sims for building things and creating Godly families, but I stay far away from the supernatural aspects, I have downloaded mods (see related downloads section) in the past to remove certain elements, so I decided to make a mod myself to contribute.

This is a simple mod that hides the vampire coffin from The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack.
Simply place the .package file inside of Downloads folder located at Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2\Downloads, if you don't have a Downloads folder, create one.

I recommend creating sub-folders inside of your Downloads folder to organise your custom content and mods so you can easily locate any faulty mods.

CONFLICTS
  • This mod will conflict with any mod that hides the Nightlife Vampire Coffin.

Additional Credits: