Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

QoF's 2-group mesh as replacement for the OFB AF sleeveless shirt

SCREENSHOTS
1,568 Downloads 61 Thanks  Thanks 9 Favourited 8,415 Views
Uploaded: 10th May 2017 at 8:15 PM
A while back, Queen of France took the Maxis mesh for the AF sleeveless shirt from Open for Business (aftopsleevelessshirt), made it a 2-group mesh, and put the shirt texture in a "noblend" subset so the shirt would not be overlapped by bottoms with higher waists. While Nat at theboldandthebeautifulsims used the mesh and some of the textures to make a default replacement, it didn't appear that anyone had made a replacement that would use the Maxis textures on that mesh, so I did. The mesh is included in the rar as a separate file, since actually replacing the 1-group Maxis mesh with a 2-group mesh would have broken recolors of the Maxis mesh.

Click the button to see one way the overlapping can appear.
To see another illustration of the overlapping, check QoF's original thread.

The default package includes replacements for the 3IDRs and Property Sets for aftopsleevelessshirt, and a custom TXMT for the "top" subset. It requires Open for Business, but should be ignored if OFB is not present. Since the "top" subset was using a blank texture, I edited the 3IDRs so they would all use the same TXMT, and "nulled" that TXMT. For the "noblend" subset, which has the shirt texture, I pointed the 3IDRs at the Maxis TXMTs, and therefore at the Maxis textures. This does not do anything other than have the Maxis textures use QoF's mesh. It will not affect existing recolors of aftopsleevelessshirt.

Since the default package uses the Maxis textures, it will pick up any texture replacement for aftopsleevelessshirt that you may have. However, if you have a default for aftopsleevelessshirt which replaces anything other than the textures and TXMTs, you would need to remove it before using this default package.

As a bonus, I've made TF and EF versions of QoF's recolors, using Skell's age-conversion meshes. They pull their textures from QoF's original recolors, so you will need those outfits in order for these to appear. Each age is in a separate rar file, and each rar includes the mesh for that age. These outfits do not require any expansion or stuff packs.

Poly counts: All ages: 1310 faces, 943 vertices

Additional Credits:
Maxis, for the textures and original mesh.
Queen of France, for the replacement mesh.
Skellington, for instructions on "nulling" the TXMT for a subset that uses a blank texture, and for the TF and EF meshes.

The TF and EF meshes are from Skell's completer set for the OFB sleeveless shirt .

I used Nat's default as a base, since it already had 3IDRs and Property Sets that were set up for the 2-group mesh.