Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[starter] griselda - 2br / 2ba

by farfalle Posted 1st Jun 2017 at 10:26 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:49 PM
A really cute little starter! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:17 AM
Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 6:36 AM
This is tight!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 3:10 AM
This is a great use of space in such a little house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 9:17 AM
great!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 11:51 PM
This cute little house is soooo adorable!!! I can imagine a grandparents living here as their retired pleasent life. Granny tend garden in the backyard while grandpa playing chess with their grandchild. Then grandma makes lot of pancake for grandchild's small belly and when belly full and not small anymore then grandpa tells exciting adventures of his childhood.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:38 PM
I had trouble actually making food in the kitchen. My sim didn't have a counter to plate the food or prep a salad. I extended the side wing on the right by the stairs and placed the kitchen there. I then extended the alcove above it for more symmetry. I had lots of issues getting the roofs redone and the stairs placed again. Eventually I got everything all fixed and learned more about how to use build mode for more interesting type houses like yours.

Otherwise I love the house, very cute. I moved in a Snow White family complete with Evil Queen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1HappyMonkey
I had trouble actually making food in the kitchen. My sim didn't have a counter to plate the food or prep a salad. I extended the side wing on the right by the stairs and placed the kitchen there. I then extended the alcove above it for more symmetry. I had lots of issues getting the roofs redone and the stairs placed again. Eventually I got everything all fixed and learned more about how to use build mode for more interesting type houses like yours.

Otherwise I love the house, very cute. I moved in a Snow White family complete with Evil Queen.

that's strange! sims cheerfully use corner counters to prep food and i didn't have any issues when i tested the house. i went back just to make sure and my sim used the corner counters just fine. maybe a bug? but i'm glad you got it working the way you need!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:55 PM
The is gorgeous, it's like a little fairytale cottage!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 11:24 PM
Lovely little cottage :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:03 AM
Wow, so cool how you put the stairs on top of each other!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 9:32 PM
This looks f#@!?^g awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:38 PM
where thos outer walls come from?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 8:43 PM
This is such a beautiful little house, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 9:57 PM
This has to be THE cutest house I've seen in ALL my Sim1,2,3 &4 playing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:34 PM
very cute and cozy