Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Baby Maker Trait

SCREENSHOTS
235,876 Downloads 1,086 Thanks  Thanks 298 Favourited 260,660 Views
Uploaded: 18th Jun 2017 at 12:03 AM
Updated: 13th Feb 2018 at 4:57 AM
:lovestruc Baby Maker Trait :lovestruc

This trait now works after the Pets patch. Please re-upload to v2. (1.39.74.1020)

I often find the Sims lacking in the natural drive to procreate. Locking in a good future generation is very important to keep the game going longer. It seems as though the "Family-Oriented" cheat fulfills this is some way but my trait takes it to the next level! Not only will your Sims have the need to make more children, they will not want to stop. Even if your Sim isn't married they will still want to make children with whatever sim is around. They believe they were put here to pro-create and boy do they!

This trait is available through CAS with the other "lifestyle" categorized traits.
-This Trait may or may not conflict with other Trait mods. Use at your own risk.

These Sims:
  • Have very high child creatism.
  • Charisma comes easy to these Sims so they may fufill their wishes!
  • Make very good baby-sitters.
  • With this Trait your Sim is almost always in a flirtatious mood!
  • Have special Whims, details below.

Special Whims! (SHhhh secret, secret!)

Now go! Download the Baby Maker trait and set your Sim's future with many, many children!

Side note: Something I like to add whilst playing with this mod is Twisted Mexi's : Full House Mod also located on Mod The Sims. This allows you to have more than the default sized houses. Makes this trait even more interesting.
(I do not affiliate with this modder in any way. I just want you to get all you can out of your fun!)