Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Bricklayer's Villa

SCREENSHOTS
1,599 Downloads 52 Thanks  Thanks 19 Favourited 7,306 Views
Uploaded: 5th Jul 2017 at 4:24 PM
Hello!

For this upload I wanted to do my own take on a traditional Danish "murermestervilla" (bricklayer villa)

In Denmark people tend to build new extensions on older houses which gives a nice mix of old and new, making it very contemporary.

I've used 1 single CC that is the smaller counterheight windows. They fit very well on this lot, but you might be able to find some in the game that fit as well. The windows:

The extension on the back of the house is: part of the kitchen, the large terrace and the fireplace area as seen on this picture:

The Bricklayer's Villa is the perfect home for a small family. I've left two rooms (the hobbyroom and the sparerooms) furnishing limited, if you need the rooms for a bigger family.

The Bricklayer's Villa consists of:

2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen/diningarea, 1 livingarea, 1 hobbyroom, 1 carport with 2 parking spaces, 3 patios, 1 shed and 1 spareroom.

Furnished price: 138883
Unfurnished price: 62807

Hope you'll like it!

(And as always, please leave a like and a comment if you do like it :D)

Thank you!

Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 138883
Lot Price (unfurnished): 62807

Custom Content Included:
- Window Intl 1x1 Counter High by mutske

Additional Credits:
A huge thanks to all the modders for all the great mods that help me get the best out of my work!