Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Aluna Island Town Square

SCREENSHOTS
812 Downloads 30 Thanks  Thanks 5 Favourited 6,908 Views
Uploaded: 15th Sep 2017 at 3:31 AM
Updated: 27th Apr 2020 at 7:25 PM
This is a community lot that I created for Aluna Island by James from the Sim Supply. You can download the island HERE

Aluna Island is not required for this lot to work. This can be placed anywhere.

I created this lot because when you have a world that is small and doesn't have a lot in it and you don't want to use up all of your lots that you have a limited supply of with community lots, combining stores is a space saver.

This lot offers Town Hall, Diner, Fairy House, Library, Consignment Store, Laundromat, Coffee House and more space above to make into any store of your choosing. The spaces above can also be used as apartments if you use this technique: Combining Community and Residential Discussion <--Thank you! nitromon for posting about this. I never knew this till you posted about it so big thanks to you for it.

The lot is set as Visitors Allowed. I use this lot all of the time and just recently decided to upload for others to enjoy as well. Sims do go to the community lot, they do laundry, they use the computers and coffee house and even sell and buy at the consignment store. I see them using all the stores and shops. I do however, have Nraas SP so not sure how much of the activity is base game and how much comes from the mod.

Town Hall does go a little out of bounds but since it is a rabbit hole it works perfectly with no issues. I put plants and other decorations in areas to help with routing. I haven't seen any issues with this lot when it comes to stuck sims.

Want to see how this lot was created?-->VIDEO

If you do not have one or more of the items used in this lot that is ok, the lot will still work. The game will just replace what you don't have with something that you do have.

All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed please let me know.

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
~ENJOY~

Lot Size: 40x50
Lot Price (furnished): $150,176
Lot Price (unfurnished): $36,059

Additional Credits:
James for Aluna Island
Nitromon for the Community/Residential Discussion links