Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Wisteria Hysteria: Wisteria Tree

SCREENSHOTS
9,775 Downloads 289 Thanks  Thanks 61 Favourited 18,898 Views
Uploaded: 25th Sep 2017 at 8:49 PM
I was looking through the Buydebug catalogue when I discovered not one, but two Wisteria Trees hidden inside.
That not even one of them was available to use in game seemed terribly unfair.
Why, it was like baking a scrumptious cake and then locking it up in a tin and burying it!

Now, I really like romantic, "olde timey" trees, especially wisteria, as they remind me of my childhood, when I used to spend early summer days in a neighbor's garden under the spell of the sweet scent of wisteria blooms. (Though I must admit, my chief joy at the time was dissecting them. Not exactly romantic.)

At any rate, on seeing that the plants existed in the catalogue, I decided that at least one should be made usable.
To achieve that goal it was necessary to recombine of the features of both plants. {That's where dissecting bit comes in. See, it was useful after all. )

The result is my Wisteria Tree.
It's just the right size to cast a touch of welcome shade on your garden bench, without overwhelming smaller gardens.

The Wisteria Tree comes with three different colored blooms: cool lavender, warm pink and creamy yellow.
Unlike other trees, it will not fade when you move closer to it.

Place several Wisteria Trees in your garden to create your own private, heavenly scented alcove.
Let the romancing begin.

The Wisteria Tree can be found by typing "Wisteria Tree" or simply 'Wisteria" into the catalogue.
Only from this location can it be retrieved and placed.
The Wisteria Tree has been set for repeat placement so you can easily fill your garden with them.
The eyedropper duplicating function does not work with this plant.

The Wisteria Tree is in Build and is located in the catalogue under: Show All (see photo of the location included above)
The cost is: 50 Simoleons

Polygon Counts:
LOD 0 Hi :1196
LOD 1 Med: 660

Additional Credits:
Sims 4 Studio
Maxis meshes and flower design by EA
Gimp 2
Blender
Recolors and edits by me.