Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Cooldadx4's Double Hung Window Add-Ons - Slaved

SCREENSHOTS
10,932 Downloads 171 Thanks  Thanks 29 Favourited 13,269 Views
Uploaded: 28th Sep 2017 at 10:01 AM
As requested by suzanne70.

I was asked to do a recolour of the Double Hung Window add-ons by Cooldadx4, I was feeling lazy so instead of recolouring them I just slaved them all to the original Maxis Breeze-easy Windows' "Double Hung" Deluxe. Any recolours you have of the Breeze-easy Windows' "Double Hung" Deluxe will now show up for all 7 add-on windows and any previous recolours you have of Cooldadx4 add-on windows will not show up for these slaved windows.

Also included in separate zip files are the 2 requested recolours, Oak and Red Oak.

According to Cooldadx4 the add-on windows are base game compatible, however, as far as I can tell at least OFB is required.

bathroomdoublehungbytigmomx4:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Single Story Windows. Price: §75.

seemlessdoublehungwindowbytigmomx4:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Single Story Windows. Price: §179.

seemlessdoublehungwindowhalfopenbytigmomx4:

seemlessdoublehungwindowopenbytigmomx4:

DoubleWideDoubleHunByTigmomx4:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Single Story Windows. Price: §299.

triplewidedoublehungdiagnal:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Single Story Windows. Price: §345.

seemlessACwindowbytigmomx4:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Single Story Windows. Price: §527.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Cooldadx4 for the add-on windows.
suzanne70 for requesting the recolours, which led to me slaving all the windows.