Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Family Home - Large w/ Balcony - No CC!

SCREENSHOTS
443 Downloads 33 Thanks  Thanks 4 Favourited 4,714 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:35 PM
Updated: 4th Oct 2017 at 12:42 AM - no cc added to title
Presenting a combination of my love for the low cost homes and wanting a challenge. (Why do I do these things to myself?!) My obsession with the Lambert family is not yet over, and I wanted another home that would accommodate a large family on a smaller budget. This is the result of that particular desire.

I didn't follow the challenge rules with this one, but you will find space for everyone regardless. The upstairs loft/study area can easily be converted into a space for the babies/toddlers when they grow up, so they have an area for beds, and the items in the loft/study space upstairs can just be swapped to where the cribs would be. The cribs are "fenced in" so the ringing of the phone won't wake them up. You also have THREE bathrooms in this baby - two downstairs and one upstairs. No highchairs (sorry!), but enough space at the table for everyone else to eat. Toddlers have a couple skill building toys, while everyone older gets the toybox,TV, radio, bookcase, and Execuputter. There are even a few spaces to do homework. I tried to restrict how much was upstairs to keep the traffic jams on stairs to a minimum, but you know Sims - they find a way!

Best part - this is all UNDER 25k!

This home has:
  • 3 bedrooms and a loft/study space upstairs.
  • 3 bathrooms! (Two with showers and one with a tub.)
  • Fire alarm, burglar alarm, and phone.
  • Cribs, potties, and toddler toys for skill building.
  • Nice sized upstairs balcony for additional furniture/fun objects.
  • Minimal landscaping to keep the cost inside rather than outside!

No CC was used, but all EPs/SPs are installed.

Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 24999

Additional Credits:
Thank you:
joandsarah77 for the lot and the Community Spirit Contest, which have both greatly improved my creativity!
Sophie-David for the Buyable Aspiration & Career Rewards for Lot Builders.

BIG THANKS to the Mentoring for Builders group for their roof help!
(attuned, SimmyRN, Johnny_Bravo, joandsarah77)