Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emerald Brunell, a Melanesian beauty

by gittevdv Posted 9th Oct 2017 at 3:44 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2017 at 11:15 PM by gittevdv

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:13 PM Last edited by LeeAlee : 9th Oct 2017 at 7:29 PM.
Emerald is really a beauty and I'll bet she's great to play in-game. Looking forward to playing her, thank you!
ETA: And thank you for including the cc files with your upload/download that are no longer available :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:20 PM
She looks like a good sim to play as in Uni or in Sunset Valley/Starlight Shores. ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
Emerald is really a beauty and I'll bet she's great to play in-game. Looking forward to playing her, thank you!

I have actually been playing with her for a while, but I know myself and I never play with a sim long enough or do the right thing to use them to their full potential. She's a great sim!

Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
She looks like a good sim to play as in Uni or in Sunset Valley/Starlight Shores. ^_^

I played with her in Lucky Palms and now she lives on the MS Plumbob Dream wiht her two children, but particularly Starlight Shores is also an amazing choice
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
I have actually been playing with her for a while, but I know myself and I never play with a sim long enough or do the right thing to use them to their full potential. She's a great sim!

I played with her in Lucky Palms and now she lives on the MS Plumbob Dream wiht her two children, but particularly Starlight Shores is also an amazing choice

I'm playing her in Isla Paradiso atm. Her formal top is glitchy af btw but it can simply be changed with a recolour.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:11 AM Last edited by gittevdv : 10th Oct 2017 at 4:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
I'm playing her in Isla Paradiso atm. Her formal top is glitchy af btw but it can simply be changed with a recolour.

Oh, really? In my game it's perfectly fine. Maybe it is because I used a pattern on it I didn't include. Totally forgot that! But thank you for downloading her.

Yep. I linked to the pattern now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:19 AM
She is beautiful, well done! I was hoping someone would make a sim like her, long overdue tbh. Def adding her to one of my challenges soon. Thanks. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 3:57 PM
One of the prettiest sims I have seen in sims 3!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 12:56 PM
I don't know about the clothes, but wasn't the hair taken down due to copyright violations that could've deleted Plumblobs' account?
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kraicha
I don't know about the clothes, but wasn't the hair taken down due to copyright violations that could've deleted Plumblobs' account?

This must be why I can't find this hair anywhere.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:41 AM
Thank you!