Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dollhouse CEP extra

by gdayars Posted 28th Oct 2017 at 12:10 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2017 at 2:07 AM by gdayars

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 12:39 AM
Thanks, I like the colors. I'm not sure if I need to remove the default and there was a fix file, don't remember the particulars. Do I remove anything I have on the original? (:

Checked my game files, I have a file that remapped the dollhouse, it's by Michelle, is this still needed?
The other is a default by Strange Tomato, but it still looks like the original.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 12:59 AM
The only thing I know of, by Strange Tomato, is a doll replacement, which doesn't affect anything, as far as this is concerned. Michelle's uvmapping only affects Snowstorm's dollhouse clone, not this one, so you can keep it too

Snowstorm's is a clone, with its own guid, so it is a separate item. You can have both This is a CEP extra, so you put it in your documents and program files folders for CEP in the locations mentioned It just makes the original recolorable, and doesn't impact Snowstorm's in any way. You will however, need the CEP extras for my recolors to work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 7:59 PM
I guess you read my mind! Otherwise I can't understand how you did what I'm looking for! Yesterday I was looking at MTS everything related to Dollhouse! thank you.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 4:04 AM
Thanks for this Gina, I much prefer recolours of maxis objects than cloned stand alones, keeps the download folder tidier.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 5:58 PM
Want it, need it, love it! ^_^
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 11:50 PM