Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Simblreen - Huge Spider web + Spider

SCREENSHOTS
7,744 Downloads 263 Thanks  Thanks 63 Favourited 17,466 Views
Uploaded: 28th Oct 2017 at 8:55 PM
Updated: 8th Apr 2021 at 10:52 AM
For Simblreen I enlarged one of the spider webs in game and added a huge spider effect too. If you want to get some more info and see some tips and tricks on how to use this item, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content Simblreen 2017: Huge Spider web + Spider effect (it's only 3:14 minutes long)

Right now, the spiderweb doesn't works as intended. The spider will still have it's original size and will spawn mid-air behind the web instead of in the web. I Will try to fix this somewhere in the future.

Spiderweb (Animated)
For day 2 of the Simblreen event, I enlarged one of the spider webs that came with the Vampires Game pack, there for that pack is required to be able to use this mod.
Unlike other objects in game, the spider webs can't be enlarged by pressing the closed bracket key. So this had to be done by modding.
Also, the spider webs in game sometimes spawn spiders on them. In my opinion it's better to have them always crawling around on the spiderweb! So I also added a huge spider effect which will always be there after placing the item and won't dissapear.

To see the effect in motion and see some tips and examples on how to use this spider web to decorate your lots, I recommend watching my video at the top of this page.
Tomorrow, sunday, will be the final day of the Simblreen event.. Just so you know..

Object information:
This mod requires the Vampires Game Pack.
The Spider web, is a standalone object, so it won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find the Spider web in Buy mode > Decoration > Paintings OR type Spider into the search bar.
You can recognize this mod by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The costs are: 10 Simoleons

Game Requirements:
Vampires Game Pack

Game Version:
Tested with gameversion: 1.35.10.1010

I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!

>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.

Polygon Counts:
Polygon counts: 40

Additional Credits:
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop