Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Slim No More Double Sleeper

SCREENSHOTS
3,661 Downloads 143 Thanks  Thanks 30 Favourited 8,893 Views
Uploaded: 14th Nov 2017 at 2:59 AM
Updated: 16th Nov 2017 at 3:11 AM
It seems that every time my college students make a little money, I upgrade them to The Slim System bed for the jump in comfort for not too steep a price. The problem with my college students, though, is they walk around with purple hearts in their thought bubbles all the time. I've always wondered why EAxis never saw fit to make a double version of this cool bed. Well, I want no more; it's HERE.

I hope you can find a place for it your lots.
OH! and please take notice that there are two files here. One for Basegame (or only EPs before PETS), and one for everybody else. DO NOT put both of them in your downloads folder. Only use ONE of them, according to your game configuration. They both use the same GUIDs, which will cause your goldfish to commit suicide if you mix them. They may even make you call your old girlfriend after midnight.

Tools used: SimPE, Blender 2.79

Technical stuff: GUID -- D586C134-D586C13A, in-game price - 1814, total faces-3522, location-Comfort>>Beds

All textures are EAxis.

Polygon Counts:
shadows-8
opacity plane-136
bedding-1372
frame-2006

Additional Credits:
Thanks to the Trinity: (Numenor, Quaxi, Tashiketh)
thanks to all the nice folks here at MTS