Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Buff Replacement Pack

SCREENSHOTS
9,233 Downloads 202 Thanks  Thanks 88 Favourited 35,036 Views
Uploaded: 6th Dec 2017 at 9:25 PM
Updated: 20th Jun 2019 at 7:27 PM - compatible with June ’19 Patch 1.52.100 Island Living
The mod is compatible with June ’19 Patch 1.52.100 Island Living

I'm always unsatisfied for the lack of cooperation between lifespan and buffs' duration.
I'm confused that acquiring a new partner isn't that enjoyable when comparing to the joy from a nice conversation or hearing a joke.
I'm amused that sims forget how their spouse cheated on them in less than one day just like nothing happened.
I'm so tired of sims being sad for a long time after they mourn.

So here is the inspiration of this mod.

This is a pack of buffs' weights and duration rewritten for different Lifespan and gaming styles.

I was editing death witnessed buffs but they are more complicated. So I've decided to upload versions without them first.
And more buffs will be added to the editing list if I find their weights or duration are illogical.
Feel free to give any suggestions.

Only put ONE version you want in your mod file.

The list of buff changing is down below:

Version A --- Long Lifespan:
Designed for Long Lifespan or players who prefer stronger or lingering emotions towards life events.

Version B ---Normal Lifespan:
Designed for Normal Lifespan or players who prefer slightly stronger or lingering emotions towards life events.

Version C --- Short Lifespan:
Designed for Short Lifespan.
This version has smaller duration compared to the other versions but it still has some slightly increasing duration for events like new marriage or being cheated on. Just to remind you.

Version D --- Super Long (Custom) Lifespan:
Designed for Long Custom Lifespan or players who prefer much stronger or lingering emotions towards life events.

Version E --- Long Lifespan without jealousy override:
An additional version for players who don't want enhanced jealousy of sims.

Tuning resources:

This mod is compatible with Have Some Personality Please!, Emotional Inertia, Variable Emotional Traits, Uncomfortable Overhaul, MC Command Center etc.

Known conflicts:
Any mod that modifies the same files listed above in Tuning Resources will likely conflict.

Additional Credits:
Sims 4 Studio, scumbumbo's XML Extractor for The Sims 4