Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MP3 Workout

by gdayars Posted 6th Dec 2017 at 6:25 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:09 PM
What a great idea! I don't much care because I hardly ever use the mp3 player or workout lol but I thought I'd say how neat this is

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 6:02 PM
This is one of those things you don't know you need until you see it. Love the realism it adds, and I love that there is now an alternative to working out to the stereo with it's sensitive space requirements. I suspect MP3 ownership is on the rise
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:20 PM
Wow, I love this idea. It's such a practical, realistic and modern mod to have that I appreciate you taking the suggestion and making it reality. Kudos, really!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 8:50 PM
So I got to download Seasons and Freetime one?
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:42 PM
No seasons one is for people whose highest level is seasons they are an odd category because that one is for people who don't have freetime but do have seasons as their top one. All ones below seasons download uni and nightlife combo, and freetime or above does the freetime one. So if you have freetime download just the freetime one.
just a girl
#7 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:44 PM
Nice mod usefull little thing.
Quote:
If they are listening to music already, you will have to cancel it out, and it go back into inventory for the option to pop up in their menu, as the inventory check requires the mp3 player to be in their inventory before it becomes available.

I know how to fix this, if you're interested. I did it for cell phones recently.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:07 PM
oh helpful!

I will message you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 1:30 PM
Thank you!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 3:00 AM
Thank You!!! <3
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
No seasons one is for people whose highest level is seasons they are an odd category because that one is for people who don't have freetime but do have seasons as their top one. All ones below seasons download uni and nightlife combo, and freetime or above does the freetime one. So if you have freetime download just the freetime one.

I'm glad someone asked, because I wondered the same thing!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:28 AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 6:26 AM
How neat, my sims rarely have enough room in front of their TV to be able to work out. That will be needed! Thank you.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 12:07 PM
Makes MP3 player more useful, rather than standing still and shaking head or something.