Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Party Pooper Mod - Disable Party Invitations and Follow-up IMs from NPCs

by kenders827 Posted 31st Dec 2017 at 12:23 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 3:25 AM
thank you so much! i had to make a lot of friends while playing in university and the constant party invites and follow-up texts were so annoying.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 9:06 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 8:29 PM
Thank you! I always found it annoying when I'd fill a custom town with amazing venues and NPC sims keep throwing lame parties in their crappy homes any way. I don't want to go to your "pool party" at your starvation shack with no pool, you weirdo. I'm gonna go party downtown!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 3:17 PM
Thanks so much for this! I am often struggling with my memories filling up with "__ got invited to a party!" because I often build near max charisma just for sims talking with their family or for their job. I appreciate the thought, townies, but we're only acquaintances and I'm never attending because you're never home.
Page 2 of 2