Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Nuclear Home (No CC)

SCREENSHOTS
2,895 Downloads 43 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 7,367 Views
Uploaded: 7th Jan 2018 at 12:37 PM
This is a two story ranch style home, perfect for a large family! This home has:
- 4 Bedrooms (with space for more and potential conversion of computer room)
- Full basketball court
- Game room
- Pool

This home has no mods, but uses items from every expansion & stuff pack.
bb.moveobject cheat on.

Originally, I made this home and it was full of custom content, but I removed it all and I wanted to share this with everyone. It had 7 bedrooms (one of which was a nursery), four bathrooms and a half basketball court/exercise area. I've been thinking of remodeling the larger version as well, but for now, I will leave this home as is. The name, The Nuclear Home, was chosen because the 'Nuclear Family' is the parents and any children that they had, living under the same roof. My sims tend to stay under their parents roof until they are at least engaged, so lots of room ended up being needed.

Please do not repost my work on any other site or claim as your own. If you download, please take a moment to commet. This is my first shared creation. Thanks!

Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 210828
Lot Price (unfurnished): ?