Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Haven 1Bed 2Bath

SCREENSHOTS
587 Downloads 32 Thanks  Thanks 4 Favourited 3,385 Views
Uploaded: 6th Jan 2018 at 2:49 AM
Updated: 29th Jul 2018 at 4:06 PM
This was a collaboration done with fellow youtuber ThePixelSimmer. Her channel is HERE

In this collaboration, you will see that we didn't use the same house, at least not exactly. This time what we did was take only a house plan and nothing else, no exterior pictures or anything, just the floor plan and built what we thought the house would look like. Here is the house I came up with. The floor plan we used is in the pictures at the top. I also included 2 sneak peek pictures of the house ThePixelSimmer created as well so you could see a little on how different a house could look just by using the floor plan.

Want to see how my version of the lot was created?-->VIDEO

Want to see ThePixelSimmer's Version?-->VIDEO

This house includes: 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open floor plan, laundry room, office, and 3 car garage.

This house has one difference from the floor plan used, I decided to make the 2nd bedroom an office but could easily be changed. We also both decided to make the house 1 story since we didn't have the floor plan for the 2nd floor.

All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed please let me know.

~ENJOY~
Thank you for all of your support!

Lot Size: 35x25
Lot Price (furnished): $92,376
Lot Price (unfurnished): $54,553

Additional Credits:
Thank you ThePixelSimmer for doing this collab with me!