Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Valentines Day Sweaters for the Ladies! CF-TF-AF

SCREENSHOTS
14,199 Downloads 132 Thanks  Thanks 27 Favourited 15,781 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Feb 2018 at 1:38 AM
February-the most romantic month of the year is finally upon us. And in honor of the jewel holiday, Valentines, I made a set of Valentines-themed sweaters for your lovely ladies to wear! For CF, TF, and AF. Two different versions per age group. Of course they are good all year round too... :lovestruc

These are top-only so are only offered as an "Everyday" option.

Mesh?
Both the teen and child sweaters are recolored base game meshes, so you don't need anything for those. The adult sweater is a recolor of a mesh by AlwaysSims, and thanks to their generous policies it is included in the appropriate zip files.

SWEATERS:

Child- One pink and one red sweater, baseball tee-style sleeves and matching hearts on front.
Teen- Rose and pink collared sweaters (made to look as if there is an undershirt) with a double-heart design on front.
Adult- Gray/pink and bright pink oversized striped sweaters in Valentines-themed colors. (A way to show you support or like the holiday without going overboard)

Four possible files are available for download: 1) All six sweaters and adult mesh 2) Just child tops 3) Just teen tops 4) Just adult tops and mesh

Curious about what I am working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment dedicated to this on my profile page.

Additional Credits:
Textures used:
-For the adult sweater I stretched, shaded, and manipulated this sweater texture from Wojtek Starak at textures.com (Image 1). You have to have an account to have access to downloads, but signing up is free.
-The teen and child sweaters both use a texture I have been working on using a base woven pattern offered by publicdomainpictures.net. It is a public domain picture free for all and any.
-The double-heart clipart on the teen sweaters is from/by clipartpanda.com and can be found here.

Technical: A BIG thanks to the Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), Maxis, and the fantastic Mod the Sims!

I could never have done this without all of their hard work before me!