Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunsetville Mansion

by NeteriXX Posted 12th Feb 2018 at 10:55 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2018 at 9:32 AM by NeteriXX : RecASting objects, added basement, totally overhauled outside

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 12:44 AM
No floorplan pictures?
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RagdollVioletNeko
No floorplan pictures?

I think it might be a tomb, in which case floorplan photos would probably be spoilers...

This is really cool, downloading now!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RagdollVioletNeko
No floorplan pictures?

Oh. Thank you, i didn't notice that. Floorplans added.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:00 PM
This house looks really great, really brings back memories. Ghost Master was the game of my childhood. I'll definitely download it soon once I sort my 3 out again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:48 PM
Attics and basements are the most interesting part of any build. Both used to good effect here.

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 11:58 PM
Hi, this house is really great and beautiful.

However, I'm having a problem where my sims can't use the stair from ground to the first floor.

I tried to check if there any object blocking the way to stair but there are nothing on it.
I tried to remove the stair, when I try to put the stair back its failed and showing 'can't intersect with other objects' error in red.

Need advise. Thanks