Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Brave Trait

SCREENSHOTS
60,781 Downloads 428 Thanks  Thanks 119 Favourited 63,261 Views
Uploaded: 12th Feb 2018 at 4:31 PM
Updated: 4th Jul 2018 at 6:11 PM
Updates

Update 26/06/2018:
~ Updated so LE errors should no longer show up ~
~ Updated Icons and Text ~
~ "Fearless" Buff is now called "Adrenaline Rush” and gives a +3 Confident boost instead of +2 ~
~ Conflicts with Coward Trait ~
~ Works with Game Version 1.44.77.1020 (Seasons Update) ~

Translations

Update 4/07/2018 ~ French Translation added, thanks to FrenchHummingBird
Update 14/06/2018 ~ Added Swedish Translation, thanks to Natsukima for doing this!
Update 1/04/2018 ~ Added Czech Translation, thanks to Anettwax for doing this!
Update 10/3/2018 ~ Added German Translation, thank you so much to Sims4Adults for doing this!!!

This trait is originally from the Sims 3, so this is my version of it for the Sims 4.

Gives a 3+ Buff in Confident when performing hard workout challenges on the treadmill, dancing around and adding fuel to fire, skinny dipping, pool backflips and going into Space!

If you have Fitness Stuff, then you can also get the buff if Sims perform the extreme fire challenge on climbing walls.

Why did I make this?

I've always loved having a variety of traits in the sims, and I was quite sad when I found that a lot of them on MTS were no longer working with the latest game update, so I decided to try and make more for myself!

Description:

Be fearless! Sims with this trait won't cry in the face of danger or be scared. Brave Sims like to keep fit just in case of emergency, so get them to that treadmill! They also love to tackle hard challenges that really push their limits and specialize in jobs that aren't for the faint of heart.

Whims;

~ Beat a Climbing Challenge
~ Beat Another Sim's Endurance Time
~ Work Out on A Workout Machine
~ Use a Punching Bag
~ Level Up in Fitness Skill
~ Run on a Treadmill
~ Go For a Jog
~ Buy a Workout Machine
~ Buy a Treadmill
~ Buy a Punching Bag
~ Become Confident

This Trait increases;

Dance and Fitness skill, 1.25x faster

Motor skill for Children and Movement for Toddlers 1.15x faster

Career Performance;

The Astronaut, Secret Agent, Doctor and Criminal career also gains 1.25x faster.

Credits:

~ Pose from Emo Pose Pack, Here

Additional Credits:
Made via Zerbu’s Mod Constructor V3, check them out!