Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Maylenderton Craftsman 2

SCREENSHOTS
2,630 Downloads 68 Thanks  Thanks 31 Favourited 10,801 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:46 AM
Updated: 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:01 AM

Four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, fully furnished, customized and decorated! This house took a long time to get right, and I really like the final result!

Over two-and-a-half years ago I uploaded a house called "Maylenderton Craftsman" to ModTheSims for The Sims 3. Nearly a year later I uploaded a second craftsman home, but I did so in The Sims 4. It came almost a year-and-a-half after the fact, but I thought it was finally time to build and upload a version of this second craftsman home for The Sims 3!

Same as The Sims 4 version, I don't know if the colonial style windows and shutters distract from the fact that the house it supposed to be craftsman. I am not the absolute best when it comes to correct names for different styles of houses. I did try to make certain aspects of the house more detailed than I usually would, though, to try to better fit the "craftsman" theme.

I just uploaded two strictly-base-game houses in a row, so for this home I decided to use more expansion items. Seasons and Ambitions are used heavily in this house! It's almost a waste to download this house if you don't have either of those packs because it just won't look as good without them. I don't think I have ever used Seasons as much as I did in this house, and I never really noticed how lovely some of the furniture and decor items from that pack are! University Life is also used quite a bit here, as well, but not as much as the previously mentioned backs. A few items from Generations and Late Night are used here, too, but these packs are limited to a few decor items so I don't consider them to be necessary to view the house.

ALSO: For some REALLY strange reason, the CC catcher on ModTheSims doesn't seem to be catching my two-tile colonial window. THIS WINDOW IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS HOUSE WITHOUT THIS WINDOW BECAUSE A LOT OF THE ROOMS RELY ON HAVING IT. I have NO IDEA why my game is not counting it as CC, considering I have used it before and everything went through fine. It's really annoying and I genuinely don't understand why this is happening. I am not sure if it's in the house and just not catching as CC or if the window really needs to be downloaded first. I opened the house in custard, too, and it appears there, but not when I upload the house here. You may need to download the window if you don't already have it and manually place it. with move objects on. It's really easy, as every spot where a window supposed to be is outlined by blue shutters. I'm genuinely sorry for the inconvenience.

Get the window here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/438322 (Two-tile Window of Opportunity). Thank you, whitewaterwood!

Features

Four bedrooms (One master)
Three full bathrooms (one en-suite)
Dining Room
Large kitchen with island
Living Room
Fireplace
Office
Detached two-car garage
Second floor hobby room
Large landscaped yard
Fully furnished and decorated