Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

DEFAULT afTopMomShirt as maternity

SCREENSHOTS
1,788 Downloads 74 Thanks  Thanks 10 Favourited 9,844 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Mar 2018 at 6:21 PM
Updated: 12th Dec 2018 at 4:27 PM
12/12/2018 Very sorry, just be aware there may be slight cracking with some separate combinations. I'm quite irked about it but don't have time right now to go back and make all the separates combinations match up. I thought I was matching them all but somewhere, somehow, mismatches crept in. It may be a skeleton issue or an EP version issue, not sure, tried replacing CRES resources. Much as I want to work on this, don't know when/if I'll have time again.

3/13/2018 Still working on making all the damn preg morphs match on everything without cracking. It seems somewhere along the years, some of my stuff matches HP shirts/pants and some doesn't. Need to go back and make it all match, after Spring Break... No problems for non-pregnant sims.

3/7/2018 Don't download! I have to fix the darn preg morph. Forgot to make the preg morph match HP's stuff and my old stuff. Will go back and fix all my 2018 uploads, probably tonight. Please redownload after I fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Default replacement mesh with preg morph and smooth, untuckable waist for afTopMomShirt.
Requires some untuckable replacement textures such as Artemida's lovely ones.
Conflicts with Amaryll's mesh or any other replacements of the same mesh.
Amaryll's photos are gone. Don't remember if her mesh's preg morph fit my bottoms or not.

NOTE: The H&M jeans pictured have my UPDATED 2018 preg morph.
Fansee's file required, my file must load after fansee's.
The belted cowboy jeans pictures are from here by me and Artemida.

NOTE: You need a mod such as squinge's for pregnant sims to wear everyday clothing.

Polygon Counts:
1278 polys

Additional Credits:
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh with my sclera edits
hair: Trapping/Nymphy/selenaq13 bounce curls
Rented-Space/keoni skinny dreads replacement
lottie replacement of corntuck