Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Mod 'ur networking gifts

SCREENSHOTS
2,133 Downloads 143 Thanks  Thanks 33 Favourited 17,680 Views
Uploaded: 2nd May 2018 at 8:00 PM
Updated: 6th May 2018 at 6:04 PM - one more version + table
Oh hey! You seem like a pretty insightful person. I'm developing a new product and I'd be interested to hear your feedback on it. Here's a free sample for you to mess around with.

No, I'm not giving you a wall TV - simply a little mod that adds new objects to the list of ridiculously expensive product samples. I added things like bag of chips, toys, books, magazines, perfume, as if they're gathering feedback on a new taste or smell, or trying to create buzz around new publication. See the full list of objects in a table below. You can customize it to your liking or leave it as it is. I labeled everything, so you can replace or delete any items you don't want or have. Yes, perfume bottle is listed twice. Because.

Conflicts: this mod would conflict with any other mod that overwrites the same resource.

Overriden Resources: BCON 0x42434F4E 0x7F9DCCE6 0x00001004

Game Compatibility: Apartment Life is required in any case. If you choose to use my list of 39 objects without editing, you also need Night Life, University and Open for Business. For people who might not have those EPs and can't or won't edit the file, I offer the version with 24 objects.

Choose one version:
- networking-gifts-mod-39-MULTI-EP - list of 39 objects from several EPs
- networking-gifts-mod-34-NOREWARDS - same as above, but without rewards
- networking-gifts-mod-24-BASEGAME - list of 24 objects from BG and AL

How to mod the mod:
You don't have to do it - the mod is ready to use as is. This part is for those who want to change it.

I decided to upload this simple mod just so people don't forget I exist, while I work on bigger projects. I hope you like it.

The mod 'ur something slogan is a reference to HugeLunatic's Mod 'ur Hike and Mod 'ur Dig mods.

Additional Credits:
EA/Maxis SimPE PhotoScape