Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Portraits by Delilah Copperspoon

SCREENSHOTS
2,690 Downloads 51 Thanks  Thanks 8 Favourited 27,075 Views
Uploaded: 24th May 2018 at 6:36 PM
Am I obsessed with this game too much? Possibly. Ever since I finished D2, I've dreamed of building a Dishonored-themed house in Sims 4. I am inspired by A3ON97 on TSR who made similar painting cc for their Brigmore Manor Redux. A3ON97's cc is recolored from Count Vladislaus Straud I painting from the Vampire pack. However, I want to use the paintings in some of my more modern builds, so I chose the Leaf Pile Prints (Dine out) due to its frameless design.

Requirement: Dine Out
Name: Portraits by Delilah
Swatches: 10
Price: 500 simoleons
Description:
This series of portraits is painted by Delilah Copperspoon, featuring Alexandria Hypatia, Luca Abele, Breanna Ashworth, Kirin Jindosh, Daud, Emily Kaldwin, Outsider, Billie Lurk, Arnold Timsh, and Delilah herself.

Is there a Dishonored-themed BB/CAS item you want to see in TS4? Comment on the post! I don't know if I will ever be able to make them but it won't hurt to have some inspiration

Inspiration/Credit:
Arkane Studios: Artist
A3ON97 Brigmore Manor Redux
S4 Studio
GIMP