Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Grease Stands Alone Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
7,960 Downloads 147 Thanks  Thanks 16 Favourited 26,562 Views
Uploaded: 12th Jun 2018 at 10:43 AM
As requested by jtf04240.

"The Grease Stands Alone" Island Bar in AL Wood and MALM colours. I also included the Fat City Counter in MALM colours. You can find the Fat City Counter in AL Wood colours HERE. The counter also colours the matching island counter, which is called...wait for it...The "Sometimes A Man Is An Island" Counter Island, by Fat City Counters. As usual the counter comes in a clean and dirty state.

LACK recolours of the Fat City Counter, "The Grease Stands Alone" Island Bar and The Sumptuous Brasserie Dining Chair can be found HERE.

These are not base game compatible, Nightlife is required!

"The Grease Stands Alone" Island Bar:
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Party. Price: §1780.

Fat City Counter:
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Counters. Price: §630.

Custom Content used in my screenshots: Fat City Counter AL Wood Colours, The Sumptuous Brasserie Barstool and the Cantankerous Splatters recolours is not available, sorry.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the zip files.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
jtf04240 for requesting these recolours.