Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

204 Old Farm Road

SCREENSHOTS
1,565 Downloads 67 Thanks  Thanks 25 Favourited 28,322 Views
Uploaded: 15th Jul 2018 at 10:11 PM
Updated: 15th Jul 2018 at 10:40 PM
Before I really get into it, a few notes -

This Maxis 'Makeover' is actually a complete new build, built to scale copying the original. Reason being, the original was occupied, so I wasn't opening that can of worms. This has never been occupied by any sim. You can see in some pics the original build in the background. In the floor plan pics the original has been emptied, that was just so I could count the squares better!

Note two, there are ALOT of Liz's maxis claybee recolours in this house, reason being, they just looked so darn good! I have had permission from her to included all the recolours I used in a seperate folder included in the zip, though I think one did actually package with the lot and all the walls and floors also packaged, so those are not included in the seperate file, if you want them with the house you will need to check them in clean installer. Thanks Liz for all your amazing work on your wonderful recolours!

Note Three, I have also included some of Michelles maxis Recolours with her permission in a seperate file. And included is the master mesh for the Redwood gate as the one I used is the slave, which if you want it, you will need to check that one in clean installer. Thanks Michelle, your recolours are always so handy!

Note Four, I have also included maxis recolours from auilegia, I havn't had permission from them, as they don't seem to have posted anything in 3 years, but their policy says you can do whatever you want, so took the liberty rather than making people go fetch them!

Note Five You will need Rays swing recolour, thanks to Michelle for uploading that for me!

Last note, The recolours from Miras Talido backsplash by Takart were only numbered so I couldn't include the one I wanted, if you want that one you can download those here

Sorry for all the notes, just don't want anyone downloading something and its not great!

Onto house specifics:
The original was a little odd, had great bones but as usual the layout was awful! Had that weird unfinished look in the middle with a roof that looked as though it would catch all the rain and flood. Maxis seems to like designs like tha!

Gave it a an extra floor in the middle with a seperate area for the Master bedroom, streamlined the roof and build a covered carport and deck, and it looks so much nicer now!

Gone from being a mah house to something with some curb appeal and a nice place to raise a family.

Ground Floor
Foyer
Kitchen (with walk in panrty)
Dining Room
Seperate Toilet
Bathroom
Living Room
Mud Room
Laundry

Second Floor
Landing
Master Bedroom
Walk in Wardrobe
Bathroom
Nusery off Master Bedroom
Two other bedrooms
Bathroom
Rec Room

Outside
Car Port
Patio
Kids play Fort
Corner area for sitting

This came in really expensive at $222,669. But wish I could buy a house like this in real life for that

Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price (furnished): 222,669

Custom Content Included:
- HMNS Dresser - Clay by Liz
- Full-heigh Wall Poster (1 tile) by pixelhate
- Crown molding -Grey by sarah*rose
- Tub Shower Glass Door by Amaryll
- Fancy Stuff Box and powder by Alex Simvention
- OMSPs by SilentLucidity
- Beachy Green Siding by mustluvcatz
- One Tile Good Times Changing Table by rebecah
- Innsmouth Quay Rope & Post Fence by BeOSBoxBoy
- Coffee Table and Pendant light by HCove
- Maxis match WallCabinets by NixNivis
- RopeNetting by cyclonesue
- IKEA EXPEDIT Style Bench by Dee
- "Justa Extendable Arch" by tbudgett
- Floor Edge Hider by Sunni
- The Other Flower Fence by Rosebine
- Larger Maxis trees and Shrubs by Gwenke
- Stone Base White Privacy Fence by Hatshepsut
- redwood Gate Tall by Michelle
- Colonial Tract Door Single and sidelight by HugeLunatic
- Hearthstone Quilt Toddler Blanket by HugeLunatic
- KLIPPAN Armchair and sofa with square pillow by HugeLunatic
- Numenor Deck Stairs by HugeLunatic
- Four Corners Activity Table by Honeywell
- Stair Wall Openings by Inge
- Inge's winders - clockwise by jadeisbest123
- Mimosa Fern by Inzey
- Near Floor Length "Ultra Funky Curtain Clothes" by Untidy Fan
- Claybee Kitchen and dining walls and floors by Liz
- Cinder block tiles by Liz
- Wall Leash and pegs by Clutter a holic
- Talido - Backsplash by Mira
- Foundation Height Lattice Fence by mustluvcatz
- Simple build set by mustluvcatz
- Jock Dining Table by Mutske
- Modular Stairs by Numenor
- Swing Tree by Raynuss
- Winding Stairs Light wood by Sims2Designs
- Angelas glass door build set by Tinkle
- Anna's colors and HolySimoly's panelled moulding by Shastakiss
- Lafenêtre windows and doors by tbudgett
- Hanging Sweater by Clutter a Holic
- Craftsman Bookshelf by The Ninth Wave
- 3to2 Laundry set by twentyfourfirst
- White Wood Stepover Lattice Fencing by Windkeeper
- Lafentre 2-tile Window by windkeeper
- Ladder by hafiseazale
- Elena Mirror - Master by Veranka
- Ducks in a Row by Chimerical

Additional Credits:
Liz for her amazing recolours http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=526435
Michelle for her amazing recolours http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2668015
Default Tvs by AdmiralAeris http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...25673#msg725673
Centre table slots by Honeywell http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=566480