Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Picked upload! RK800 Connor Jacket RE-TEXTURED by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 27th Jul 2018 at 8:40 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2018 at 8:00 PM by LadySpira : adding 'also recommended' download
20 Comments / replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Connor is a CyberLife RK-series prototype, model RK800, serial #313 248 317.
He was released in August, 2038. He is designed to investigate and deal with
deviant androids and assist the Detroit City Police Department therein.

---------------------------------------

The very kind Jibakuiori agreed on letting me re-texture her original mesh and also include it into the package - which was necessary for the emission map (glowing stuff) to work!
You can find it HERE [INCLUDED]

This texture was created from scratch, so the same counts here of course, please no public edition without permission.

- Available for male Humans /Aliens / Vampires: teen-elder
- Type: Jacket / Suit Jacket / Button-Ups
- Categories: Everyday / Formal / Party wear / Hot + Cold weather

---------------------------------------

Happy (android) simming!
~Spira

Additional Credits:
Detroit: Become Human
Jibakuiori for the Mesh
Sims 4 Studio

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
[LadySpira] RK800 Connor Jacket RE-TEXTURED (Mesh by Jibakuiori).zip 1.11 MB 4,362 9th Aug 2018
[LadySpira] RK800 Connor Jacket RE-TEXTURED - Updated.zip | Description: Now enabled for Hot / Cold weather 1.11 MB 4,326 9th Aug 2018
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
  • Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
  • If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeceBar
Please release Connor as a sim I can download
I will probably upload him tomorrow!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 5:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloquis
Thank you very much for the texture, I made one but it was not very good, if you could get the same version as Kara's, Marcos and Alice's clothes would be great
unfortunately I can't promise anything but since I'm very passionate about android fashion, we'll see
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 7:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyralei
This is probably the best Connor jacket I've yet seen! Love it! Thank you a lot for sharing a lot of Detroit stuff!
Thank you for the praise! -And it's my pleasure
Test Subject
DELETED POST
7th Aug 2018 at 9:59 AM
This message has been deleted by zacatack_8.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:30 PM
Looks awesome, but for whatever reason it won't show in my CAS tops list for either gender. any ideas why? Maybe it requires DLC you forgot to mark? Thanks in advance for any help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallGnome
Looks awesome, but for whatever reason it won't show in my CAS tops list for either gender. any ideas why? Maybe it requires DLC you forgot to mark? Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi. I just checked the the post of the original mesh's creator, who doesn't state any other requirements apart from the base game - so a missing expansion can't be it. also I made sure the jacket was showing up in my own game, which it does. HOWEVER, I know that CAS has a habit of swallowing certain items in the 'general section' of a clothing / acc type. so instead, try finding it in the 'suit jackets' section for example. apart from that, I couldn't find any other issue causing your problem
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty160
i loved your re texture it realy fits . by the way did you make the blue blood
always a pleasure to hear and no, the nose bleed tattoo was made by Magic-Bot and can be found HERE, I simply edited the photo to make it blue. However, I am considering to create my own skin overlays of blue blood scars / wounds etc. at some point.