Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

09 Cheapie Lane, an affordable starter

SCREENSHOTS
646 Downloads 24 Thanks  Thanks 4 Favourited 3,778 Views
Uploaded: 11th Aug 2018 at 11:18 AM
Updated: 11th Aug 2018 at 3:06 PM
This is a small family home in a simple style, recommended for new, small Sim families. It is mostly a starter home and would ideally house an equally small family with starting funds before they're able to move on to greener and greater pastures.
This house features two bedrooms, one bathroom, an open-plan kitchen and living room/dining, and a garage. There is space in the garden for any extras you may want to add.

So I was gliding around my city in Cities: Skylines earlier today, and happened to come across an interesting home in the suburbs. I'd always had a thing for houses with side entrances (or, rather, homes with creative entryways in general) and thought, 'this would make a great home for my Sims!'. Alas! I was immediately prompted to build it, and though I had to tweak a few things here and there in order to make this well within the starter price range, I think I managed to stick to some semblance of the original.

Please note: the Bespoke door is slaved to a master file! Big ups to Honeywell for a door from the lovely build set they posted that came in handy here. It's the only CC in the lot, in fact.
Download and have fun with it, peeps.

Lot Size: 2x4
Lot Price (furnished): §19, 856

Custom Content Included:
- Bespoke French Door - 2 Tiles by Honeywell at MTS