Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Tightwad Street - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 14th Sep 2018 at 1:55 AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 7:09 AM
A very cute house, Golden
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 7:36 AM
It is amazing how much stuff you manage to cram into your houses and still keep them under budget! Great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:40 AM
OH THANK YOU, Thank you, Thank you!!! I have been waiting oh so patiently for another fine home from Golden's Greats. :o)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 1:33 AM
Le Gasp! You went PINK! Way to soldier on, brave builder! >_<
I've done a few singles homes on these little lots, but I'm always impressed (to echo SciBirg) by how much really liveable space you're able to create. Super in love with the mailbox fence post (imma totally steal that one), and the teeny outdoor lounge is ADORBS. Pink door is the perfect touch. Love it!

EDIT: Oh, dang! I thought this was a 3x1. 2x1?! So liveable?! *clutches pearls, swoons*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 4:30 PM
This such a cute and sweet house. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 2:48 PM
@Justpetro - Thank you for taking the time to compliment it! I'm so happy you like it!

@SciBirg - Thank you, haha, I try (emphasize 'try') to maximize the budget however I can! I'm happy you find it satisfactory!

@HeartDeco - I have more in the pipeline to upload! Thanks for being patient and for liking these budget homes so much, it keeps me going.

@Liz - Haha, oh Liz, you're too funny! I am NOT a fan of pink by any means (purple is my go-to fave), but variety is the spice of life, or so I am told! Thank you for the sweet comment and steal away! I draw inspiration from other creators all the time - such a great part of this community.

@LyleSnake - Thank YOU for the comment, I really do appreciate it and am glad you like it!

I want to thank you all for the comments and am sorry I am so late replying to them. Sometimes I wish we received notifications about comments (or maybe we do and I missed that account setting?!), but THANK YOU for leaving them. After feeling very "off" at the end of September, I spent the whole month of October in the hospital and am just now done with therapy and trying to resume somewhat of a normal routine again.