Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Kiss Carrying Couple Pose Box - For any genders and sexes

SCREENSHOTS
1,967 Downloads 52 Thanks  Thanks 12 Favourited 27,909 Views
Uploaded: 1st Oct 2018 at 2:34 PM
Updated: 3rd Oct 2018 at 3:37 PM
Hello, everyone, this is my first upload!

I wanted to make a lovely couple poses screenshot where they are carrying and kissing, and it doesn't matter what gender the carrier or the carried are. I enjoyed this very much so I think it must be nice to share, some of you downloaders may like it or need it as well. :lovestruc

I made this when I feel like the Sims 2's "leap into arms" interaction lacks kissing, and the sofa lapsitting is getting boring for me, since good lapsitting arts are rare in the internet fandom, yup I've searched them a lot.

List of Pose names for Carry Kiss Pose Box
1) Female Kissed Carried Pose
Description: This is a pose of a female sim being carried and being kissed by another sim.
Uniqueness: This pose features the posed sim's legs are close to each other in more female-like fashion. Best for sexy sims and who have appearance as very children friendly.
2) Male Kisser Carrier Pose
Description: This is a pose of a male sim carrying and kissing another sim.
Uniqueness: This pose features the posed sim's legs to stand confidently in more male-like way. Best for muscular sims, no need to have appearance as children friendly.
3) Male Kissed Carried Pose
Description: This is a pose of a male sim being carried and being kissed by another sim.
Uniqueness: This pose features the posed sim's legs are open afar from each other, while the feet are close to each other, the poser's legs looks more male-like. Best for wimpy sims, and have appearance as semi children friendly.
4) Female Kisser Carrier Pose
Description: This is a pose of a female sim carrying and kissing another sim.
Uniqueness: This pose features the posed sim's legs to stand with the right leg angles a little to behave in more female-like ways. Best for chubby sims, and have appearance as quite children friendly.

Start - Start this animation to set this pose.
Stop - Stop this animation once done.

Object information
Object name - Kiss Carrying Pose Box
Price - 0§
Category by Room - Study
Category by Types - Hobbies (Hobbies > Misc.)
Recolourable Channels - The top part of the box
File to Download - KissCarrying Pose Box for Sims 2.rar

Game requirements
You will need to have the Base game of the Sims 2 to use this.

How to use:
1) Open your lot/house with a couple of sims you want to see them kiss carrying.
2) Ctrl + Shift + C ----- input cheats
Input these cheats each times in any order.
-boolprop snapobjectstogrid false
-moveobjects on
-boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (optional, in case if they bugged).
3) Set poses to them, one submissive or being carried, one dominant or being the carrier (Bonus if matches the gender).
4) Go to buy/build mode, move them close together until thier lips are lock together and the scenery is now adorable.
NOTE: This may take a while, because the "moveobjects on" has some object placing glitches or unwanted placements.
5) Got it! Pause the game, take the picture if you want, because it oftens glitched the pose position while running the day.

Additional credits:
Thank you creators of SimPE, MilkShape3D, and Photoshop... and Windows as well. Without you this upload would have not been possible to make!
And whoever make the cloth mods for my sims in the images where I downloaded those mods long ago and cannot remember who made them, also thank you. Sorry about unable to mention you and your creations.

OK everyone, and now you would like to download and enjoy my first upload, after reading.

Additional Credits:
SimPE, Milkshape3D, Photoshop