Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

blake_boy's Tivoli Plantation Set Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
12,103 Downloads 138 Thanks  Thanks 30 Favourited 30,504 Views
Uploaded: 18th Oct 2018 at 8:09 AM
A gift for altanna.

There is 19 pieces to the set, luckily they are all slaved to the 'tivoli 2-tiled coffee table', I'm not going to list where to find them and the prices. This time I did them in 14 iCad colours as well as 19 Pooklet colours. My AL Wood and MALM recolours can be found HERE

Many thanks to blake_boy for the great 'Tivoli Plantation Set' Meshes.

The MESHES are NOT included, you can get them HERE, don't forget to hit the 'Say Thanks' button while you are there.

These are base game compatible - no EP's or SP's required!

Custom content used in my screen shots: ORGEL Table Lamp - MAXIS "Lost & Found" IKEA Lights by SimFused, lamp and bedding recolours by me, not available sorry.

I didn't take screen shots of all objects in the set but I am including blake_boy's chart of all pieces of the set, thanks and credit to blake_boy for the chart.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in each zip file.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Many thanks to blake_boy for the great 'Tivoli Plantation Set' Meshes.
iCad for the iCad colour palette.
Pooklet for the Naturals colour palette.