Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Colorful Posters

SCREENSHOTS
5,776 Downloads 66 Thanks  Thanks 22 Favourited 24,225 Views
Uploaded: 4th Nov 2018 at 10:23 AM
Updated: 4th Nov 2018 at 2:33 PM
After all the dark colors of Halloween, it stands to reason that I'd fall into the other extreme, that of super colorful things

These posters have been on standby for at least a year (but it feels like much longer than that), because I couldn't decide which mesh to use
and the ones I did want to use didn't have recolorable channels. Well, two days ago I managed to find a workaround by cloning a different painting
and replacing its mesh with the one of the poster (which I'd edited the UV map of as well), and it worked!

The images have been extracted from the Fullbuild/Deltabuild packages (I forget which) and combined and edited to make these posters.

Small tip: Hold Alt while dragging the posters up and down the wall for even more fine-tuned decorating!

In-game description

[blockquote]These posters are perfect for sims who enjoy contemporary modern art, but also miss the colorfulness of Lina Frunk designs.[/blockquote]
Information

There are 20 poster designs available, on 4 different meshes:
  1. The pinned poster: the smallest of the bunch, costs $15, uses the mesh from the Island Paradise shark poster.
  2. The large poster: the largest, costs $25, uses a mesh from the Showtime wall ads.
  3. The crooked posters (left and right): medium-sized, cost $15, use a mesh from University Life rotated by me.

You can have all the posters in your game at the same time, they don't conflict.
The posters have one recolorable channel but using it doesn't affect anything.
The pins and duct tape aren't recolorable, but the pins grab colors from the posters.
I did mention the EPs the meshes are from, but you don't need those either. The posters are basegame compatible.
All the posters can be found under Wall Decor.

You can get an idea of the scale of the posters from the image below:

Additional Credits:
Font: SimFuture by Blade_01,
S3PE,
Milkshape,
Photoshop CS6