Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

105 Sim Lane

SCREENSHOTS
3,698 Downloads 128 Thanks  Thanks 43 Favourited 10,966 Views
Uploaded: 12th Nov 2018 at 7:09 PM

I didn't expect to upload two houses in less than 24 hours, but here we are again! As I was finishing up the Family Farmhouse from yesterday I remembered there was another Sims 2 house that I really liked - 105 Sim Lane. I remember liking the exterior of the house, but never playing with the house because the interior was too small to put any double beds or much of a dining room. While the dining room issue still happens in this Sims 4 version, the double bed problem is gone because two sims can finally sleep in a double bed that's pushed against a wall! Hooray!

This house reminds me of what a "perfect" house would look like. The house you may drive by and imagine yourself living in, or wondering what the people who actually live there are like. I kept the interior pretty basic and plain (except for the office) on purpose. I think it keeps the illusion of perfection by not over-customizing the interior like I usually do.

I really like the yard! I think it turned out really pretty!

Base Game Only!

Features

Four Small Bedrooms
Two-and-a-half Bathrooms (one en-suite)
Living Area
Dining Area
Office
Multiple Decks
Small, Semi-Landscaped Yard

Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 132175
Lot Price (unfurnished): 41955