Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Calamity Hills Park

SCREENSHOTS
3,040 Downloads 91 Thanks  Thanks 24 Favourited 12,852 Views
Uploaded: 25th Nov 2018 at 12:34 AM
Updated: 25th Nov 2018 at 3:50 PM
Calamity Hills is growing! For our second community lot we added a small wooded park like what you'd find in a state park or camp ground. The park is lightly dog themed as we gifted the town the park for free to celebrate Sheba, Scout and Pepper lifting all of the Apocalypse Challenge pet restrictions.

FEATURES
  • Sim Friendly: All needs can be fullfilled. Routing friendly.
  • Dog Friendly: Chew Toys, Food Bowl and Bathtub
  • Computer Friendly - Small lot. Fully landscaped and decorated but highly edited; less is more!
  • Amenities/Activities: Espresso Stand, Bath House, Fire/Roast Marshmallows, Music, Buffet Table, Log Rolling, Coin Operated Binoculars, Swing

CUSTOM CONTENT

Custom Content Not IncludedCustom Content Included (In a separate folder; no CC is package with the lot.)

Old Farm Wood Bath Recolor by NNNNatali
EP10 The All-In-One Bathroom by Veranka
Invisible Wall Light: Lights/Wall §0 | Polys 0 (there's no mesh) Not shared anywhere else.
Babbling Bougainvillea at leefish.nl
Coin Operated Telescope by me
"Ooooh, fire!" Firepit & Master planter by me
Calamity Hills Park CC by me
  • NuWall West End Brick
  • Hienmitey Column Farmer's stone Recolor
  • To Have and To Fold Chair
  • River Willow Trees x2
  • Simplistic Serenity Bathtub
  • Clump 'O Grass

PLAYTEST NOTES

If you want your lot to look exactly as pictured I use a Maxis Match default replacement terrain, Lush Terrain Default Replacement v.4. If you don't use a terrain replacement you'll want to fill in the default sandy grass with a darker grass - Sparse and Spotty works well.

You can watch a final, quick playtest of the lot which begins about 10 minutes in if you're interested. The espresso stand mod I'm using is Jfade's "Less Addictive Espresso Bar".

Lot Size: 4x2
Lot Price (furnished): §43,126

Additional Credits:
The lot was built using Mootilda's Grid Adjuster, Lot Adjuster and was compressed & cleaned of Sim references using the Lot Compressor with add on by Chris Hatch.