Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Starter Houses (5+1 Lots | 1x1 | Different Styles | Under §20,000 | No CC)

by MystAngel Posted 13th Mar 2019 at 1:47 AM - Updated 3rd Nov 2020 at 11:19 PM by MystAngel

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 9:37 PM
Bless you, thanks so much for clearing it up!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 10:42 PM Last edited by CHESTERS MILL : 1st Oct 2020 at 10:50 PM. Reason: just tried to open the files but couldn't
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you and thank you! A thank you for each house I downloaded
They look fantastic :0) but the files are damaged or empty as they won't open for me :0(
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 10:22 PM
@CHESTERS MILL

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I don't have an idea what is the problem or how to fix it. Files open for me just fine. I will attach the houses here, using 7-Zip. Try and tell me if that works (I used WinRAR in the upload, so maybe changing the file archiver can solve the issue some people are having).
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Tiny Starter Houses.7z (3.19 MB, 34 downloads)
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 11:32 PM
Those tiny mausoleum reminds me a cathedral from 'Pathologic' so much! Is this any possible connection?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 7:43 PM
It has some resemblance now that you mention it, but no. My inspiration were real life gothic / gothic revival mausoleums. Like this one:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#31 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MystAngel
It has some resemblance now that you mention it, but no. My inspiration were real life gothic / gothic revival mausoleums. Like this one:

Haha, I guess this is just further proof that we're taking inspiration from similar sources! Take a look at the biggest, central crypt in my cemetery lot and see if anything looks familiar!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 7:34 PM Last edited by Godleof : 7th Apr 2023 at 12:30 AM.
Absolutely love your tiny houses, especially your Tiny Spooky Starter - Mausoleum. But looking at it I was getting vibes of a small church somewhere in a rural town. So I turned it into a tiny Chapel of Light where my sims can get married.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 9:04 AM
I've been playing the Tiny Modern Starter and it's just wonderful, you've managed to get so many useful things into such a small, yet uncluttered, living space - I'm in awe of your skill. And it all looks so good too! It really gives me a sense of somewhere I'd want to live myself. Thanks so much for sharing your work, it's really appreciated and I'm looking forward to exploring all the others.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 3:41 AM
Wonderful that your decor matches the style of these tiny gems; thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th Feb 2022 at 6:58 AM
These really are incredible little builds. Thank you so much for uploading them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 12:04 AM
esto esta realmente hermoso
Page 2 of 2