Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strangerville renew #3 | 8 Bells bar | NO CC

by iSandor Posted 14th Mar 2019 at 7:30 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2019 at 10:40 PM by iSandor

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 8:52 PM
I would use it but I need to redecorate interior and add more activities inside.
Actually this place does not need so many tables with chairs. useless objects here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I would use it but I need to redecorate interior and add more activities inside.
Actually this place does not need so many tables with chairs. useless objects here.

Feel free to do it... I wanted to make it look like 50's or 60's... so I didn't put much inside.

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:20 AM
whoa, it looks fantastic. the exterior is awesome, so realistic, suitable for it's surrounding environment. much better than the original Maxis one
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
whoa, it looks fantastic. the exterior is awesome, so realistic, suitable for it's surrounding environment. much better than the original Maxis one

Hello, there. Thanks!! Really appreciated!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:15 PM
I think that having a lot of tables works well on this lot because I end up with so many people showing up when my sim is there, it's crazy! I love this remake and will definitely be using it in my game Thanks! <3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:20 PM
Also thanks for the note about the SV pack not showing in the required packs section. We're looking into it It might also help to make a report on it, if you're wanting to do so, so that there is an official record of this issue occurring.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:47 PM
I love that you redesigned the community lots that came with the pack! I guess I wasn't the only one who felt they were extremely lackluster and devoid of any personality, so to speak. I'm not even sure the creators of these lots had any knowledge of what world their lots were going to be used in, they're just plain horrible and generic. So kudos to you, SV badly needs some scenic community (and residential) lots! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I think that having a lot of tables works well on this lot because I end up with so many people showing up when my sim is there, it's crazy! I love this remake and will definitely be using it in my game Thanks! <3

Hello!! Thank you!! That was my idea... when I was playing with my sim there it was crowded ahaha. Thanks again!!

Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Also thanks for the note about the SV pack not showing in the required packs section. We're looking into it It might also help to make a report on it, if you're wanting to do so, so that there is an official record of this issue occurring.

Oh, I see.. thanks for the tip... I was going to report it but I saw it's already fixed. Thanks!

Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
I love that you redesigned the community lots that came with the pack! I guess I wasn't the only one who felt they were extremely lackluster and devoid of any personality, so to speak. I'm not even sure the creators of these lots had any knowledge of what world their lots were going to be used in, they're just plain horrible and generic. So kudos to you, SV badly needs some scenic community (and residential) lots! :D

Yeah... I agree... I think EA says "you need to build a bar called 8 bells"... and just that. ahahhaha.... thanks, I'm really appreciated you liked it!!

Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 9:24 PM
Well you moved a pub to saloon. It`s fine)
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Well you moved a pub to saloon. It`s fine)

Sort of. Thank you!