Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

6 Frugal Lane - Under 20k - No CC!

SCREENSHOTS
1,080 Downloads 54 Thanks  Thanks 15 Favourited 4,353 Views
Uploaded: 16th Apr 2019 at 7:56 PM
Updated: 8th Jul 2020 at 12:54 PM - added important note
Yup, more Frugal Lane starters. Either a welcome sight, or a run for the hills situation.
This one is a mostly monochrome mashup? mix-up? monstrosity? I'll let you guys decide.
To break up the black, white and grey theme are little splashes of red here and there. I had fun with it, so I hope someone else can find a use for it!

This home at 6 Frugal Lane is best for four Sims, as there is a bedroom with a double bed and two bedrooms with singles. Every room has a rug (except the kitchen) and the two singles have a desk in them for a computer, homework or nothing if you please. Sims have the bookcase, TV and dartboard out back for fun, and I would suggest they be neat as there is just a shower stall right now - unless mopping puddles is your thing. As usual, space is allotted for a future driveway install.

This home has:
  • 3 bedrooms.
  • 1 bathroom.
  • Fire alarm, burglar alarm and phone.
  • Desks, bookcase, TV and dartboard.
  • Space for a future driveway install.
  • ...and minimal landscaping to keep the cost inside rather than outside!

I failed to mention (and kestrellyn pointed out) that Sims will walk through the couch.
The only remedy I can suggest is rearranging the living room. I apologize for not mentioning this earlier.

No CC was used, but all EPs/SPs are installed.
As always, thank you for looking and please - make this home your own!

Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 19999