Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Cafeteria Pirate Wood Recolours with Bonus Fridge Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
1,454 Downloads 92 Thanks  Thanks 15 Favourited 5,715 Views
Uploaded: 8th May 2019 at 11:20 AM
Updated: 9th May 2019 at 3:21 AM - add a link
I was over at the Yeti Chalet and noticed that shastakiss had recoloured the Myne Cafeteria Table in Pirate Wood, the table looked so good I decided to do the Counter and Stove to match...so here they are the Industrial Steelate Counter and Shiny Tyme Cooktop in Pirate Wood.

You may have noticed a Metal recolour as well, shastakiss included the metal recolour of the Myne Cafeteria Table with her Pirate Wood recolours, so I did the stovetop and counter to matched that as well. Myne Cafeteria Table Pirate Wood Recolours by shastakiss can be found HERE.

HugeLunatic has a Myne Cafeteria 1-Tile slaved to the Myne Cafeteria Table HERE, MSBarrows has Industrial Dining Add-Ons HERE and jfade did 3 resizes of the Myne Cafeteria Tables HERE.
(Many thanks to LFact and Goldenbtrfly for supplying the new link to jfade's tables.)

BONUS:
The base game Ciao Time Bovinia Refrigerator Model BRRR in Pirate Wood and Metal.

These are not base game compatible, University is required!

Industrial Steelate Counter:
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Counters. Price: §560.

Cafeteria-Style Steelate Counter Island: Slaved to the Industrial Steelate Counter.
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Counters. Price: §570.

Shiny Tyme Cooktop:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Cookers. Price: §700.

BONUS:
Ciao Time Bovinia Refrigerator Model BRRR: Base Game
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Refrigerators. Price: §1500.

Custom Content used in my screenshots: Myne Cafeteria Table Pirate Wood Recolours & Industrial Dining Add-Ons by MSBarrows.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the zip file.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Thanks to shastakiss for the Pirate Wood.